Build Your Own Wi-Fi Weather System with Maximum
Note: for initial Wi-Fi set up sensor installation kits are required for each function you want to monitor. If no instruments are being installed, all sensors are available for purchase for remote readings only using Weather Underground. Also, our humidity sensor is for online/remote humidity readings only, no instrument is available.
Maximum Wi-Fi Weather Station FAQs
What Type of Wi-Fi Weather Instruments Are Available?
How Does Wi-Fi Sensor Installation Work?
- Wind speed/direction sensors will be installed approx. 8ˈ above highest roof point.
- Cables from sensors will be run to the inside of the house to the Wi-Fi sensor interface which will send readings through the home Wi-Fi.
- Temperature sensors should be installed approx. 6ˈ off the ground with north exposure, protected from direct sunlight. Cable from the sensor will be run to the inside of the house to the Wi-Fi sensor interface which will send temperature readings.
- Rain collectors should be mounted on a level surface in an open area above ground. Cable from the sensor will be run to the inside of the house connecting to the Wi-Fi sensor interface which will send the rainfall readings.
What Should I Know About Wi-Fi Weather Instrument Installation?
- All instruments will be mounted inside the house with cable connecting to the indicator interface box.
- The indicator interface box will receive information from the sensors no matter which reading is utilized.
Have Any Questions About the Maximum Wi-Fi Weather System?
Be sure to Contact Us today to discuss installation options with a member of our team. No matter the type of scenario, we will be happy to find a solution that meets your needs!