Careers at Maximum
Sales Brand Manager
The Maximum Sales Brand Manager is responsible for developing and executing sales strategies that drive Maximum’s product line growth through various channels. This role requires a strong understanding of e-commerce selling, consumer behavior, market trends, and sales data to develop and execute effective sales plans and drive results.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Annual Salary
- 100% Employee Owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- Generous Bonus and Profit Sharing Program
- Expanded Vacation and Paid Holiday Schedule
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Care – Single, 1+1 or Full Family coverage (90% paid by company)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Dental (50% paid by company)
- Company sponsored HRA, FSA and DCA Programs
- 401k Retirement Plan with company match
- Life, AD&D, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
About Maximum Instruments
Maximum is an Imtra brand that, since 1968, has set the standard for elegant craftsmanship and technical precision. Maximum weather instruments feature professional quality movements that provide accurate, reliable, real-time weather information from your backyard into your home.
At Imtra, our people-focused culture enables us to provide a comprehensive employee experience that allows each employee to achieve their full potential and thrive personally and professionally while enjoying their work.
Our employees are passionate about our culture, customers, and the future of the company. We pride ourselves on being 100% employee-owned, operating with integrity, and building long-lasting relationships with our customers and supply partners.
Each employee benefits from the ownership through earning company stock, year-end bonuses, and a 401(k) plan with a robust match. Imtra takes pride in offering employees and their families a diverse range of health and wellness programs.